You went to an ATM to withdraw some money but the machine did not dispense cash. However, the amount got debited from your account. Write a letter to the manager of a bank, complaining about the deduction of money from your Savings Bank Account, while you did not receive the cash from the ATM, which you used to withdraw the money | Study Table

Letter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 You went to an ATM to withdraw some money but the machine did not dispense cash. However, the amount got debited from your account. Write a letter to the manager of a bank, complaining about the deduction of money from your Savings Bank Account, while you did not receive the cash from the ATM, which you used to withdraw the money.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

58/1 Girish Ghosh Road 
Belur math, Howrah - 711202
West Bengal

3rd July 2021


The Manager
@Bank name@
West Bengal

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sub - Complaining about the deduction of money.

                                        I am a Saving Account holder in your Howrah branch, bearing Account No. 00457846582051.

                                          Yesterday when I used my ATM card to withdraw rs.5000 at MGI bank ATM at Connaught Place, Kolkata on July 2, 2021, at 10:25 a.m. However, the money was not dispensed stating 'Temporarily unable to process and within a fraction of seconds, I received the slip with ATM ID MGI9816 ref. no.
008543219543. After that immediately I got an SMS on my mobile regarding the deduction of rs. 5000 from my account. On checking my account details, I found rs. 5000 debited from my account.


                                        Therefore I logged a complaint with your Bank helpline on July 2,2021 at 11 a.m., complaint no.AT54685. Despite several reminders, the amount has not been credited back into my account.


                                        Therefore, I request you to take the necessary action and get the money credited into my account at the earliest.

Thanking You 
Yours Sincerely
Shivam Sah.

I hope you would have enjoyed this post of mine.

For more  codes and videos visit my Youtube channel :

 https://youtube.com/channel/UC27TQ7zJKapHF78bwvi5iVw

For more Posts based on Programming  visit my Blog:http://studytable10.blogspot.com/

Also, join my telegram:https://t.me/studytable10

     Thanks!!                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Java Program for Binary to Decimal Conversion | Study Table

Binary Search Program for Java | Study Table

How to Start a Business?