Write a Consent Letter to School for sending your ward during the COVID-19 Pandemic | Study Table

 Letter

____________________________________________________

 Write a Consent Letter to School for sending your ward during the COVID-19 Pandemic
____________________________________________________


To 
The Class Teacher / Principal
SCHOOLNAME,

    I am father of YOURNAME studying in your school in class X. I am hereby writing this letter to inform you that I am sending my ward to the school during this pandemic with my full satisfaction and consent.

    My child will follow all the safety measures prescribed by the school and I make sure that all the precautions will be followed by him.

Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely
SIGNATURE.

        ~ by Shivam Sah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Java Program for Binary to Decimal Conversion | Study Table

Binary Search Program for Java | Study Table

You have accidentally left your suitcase behind when you got off the train. You only realized it after the train left the platform. Write a letter to the station master reporting your loss and request that the suitcase is located and kept till you claim it.